Sunday 1 February 2015

Looking Forward to Seeing in the Cinema this Month...February 2015

Is it really nearly February already!! Oh my gosh, the year is getting away from me...again!!  Both me and Allie struggled to come up with our looking forward to this month, we think that everyone has released movies in December and January for awards season so February doesn't get a look in!




Luckily, I have been looking forward to seeing Jupiter Ascending and it got delayed to February, win!  If you read my 'White Christmas' post you will know that I only finally saw the trailer for this on Christmas Eve after reading about it loads in my movie magazines. Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is going to be film of the year by any stretch but it looks entertaining enough and a bit different to other action/sci-fi films.   If you're like me and you think you've watched the trailer but haven't - here it is...





Jupiter Ascending is out in UK cinemas on 6th February.


This is the first time I've ever had a problem picking a film for this little series we do. Well, not truly anyway. Normally I have 5 to pick from, and I don't even get round to seeing all of them! This month though, the only thing I really want to see is Jenna's film, Jupiter Ascending, and even then I'm not completely sold by it. There is a film coming out this month that I want to see though, but I won't be seeing it in the cinema. Therefore, I'm re-naming the title of this blog post for myself to:

'Sort of Looking Forward to Seeing out of Curiosity but Definitely not at the Cinema...February 2015'


Yes, I read the books, I'm a warm-blooded female, of course I did! I was one of those weirdos on the train trying to hide their kindle from everyone, making it more obvious than I needed to. I didn't care about the quality of writing, quite frankly, I co-run a 'just for fun' blog and so as an amateur writer myself, I'm hardly one to judge!

I can't quite believe the film is nearly here though. I honestly didn't think it would happen. Of course it's going to focus on the fluffy, romantic parts of the book, but really, I think anyone who's read it is at least curious as to how the film is going to pan out. I won't be there at the cinema though. It's going to be filled with old people and weird couples! I don't think I'll be able to go to the cinema for a while after either, not until they've dry cleaned all the seats (sorry).

Do I really need to look up the trailer for you all? I'm at work right now, it might be weird...oh, okay then, here you go.


Fifty Shades of Grey is released in UK cinemas on 13th February, 2015

6 comments:

  1. Yaay Jupiter Ascending! I can't wait, it looks awesome! :D

    And ugh, Fifty Shades. Not going to judge but - it looks like garbage ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh of course it will! That's why I won't show my face at the cinema for it! ;D
      - Allie

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife saw the trailer for 50 Shades of Grey and pretty much fainted, so I guess I'll be seeing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Good Luck with that, I will certainly be giving it a very wide berth!
      - Jen

      Delete
  4. Well, I'll be seeing Jupiter Ascending tonight, I sure hope it's decent. Can't say I was looking forward to either of these to be honest, but I figure JA might be fun just for giggles :)

    ReplyDelete